Learning how to make meatballs with mince should be comfortable with the right recipe.
Unlike other dishes, Frikkadels only involves a few steps in their preparation; this means that you do not need to become an expert to make perfect meatballs.
Anyone can realize the best results by carefully following all the cooking directions. It is essential to keep the moisture levels moderate to achieve soft and delicious meatballs.
Meatballs and spaghetti ingredients
1 egg 500g of mince
1 onion, chopped
1 packet of spaghetti
½ cup of breadcrumbs
2 cloves garlic, crushed
¼ cup tomato paste
1 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 olives, halved
1 cup of drained sundried tomatoes
¼ cup of finely grated parmesan cheese
How to make meatballs
Mastering how to make meatballs from mince is the only secret of making the best serving out of your cooking.
1. Combine breadcrumbs, mince, parmesan cheese, and egg in a bowl.
2. Use about 2 tablespoons of this mixture to make small balls.
3. Fry the balls in olive oil until they turn brown.
4. Now that the meatballs are cooked, the next step is to cook the meatballs in the sauce. First, combine the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, onion, and tomato paste using a food processor.
5. Process the mixture until it becomes smooth.
6. Place the mixture and the stock in a saucepan and bring them to a boil.
7. Add the olives and the Frikkadels in the tomato sauce and then simmer for about 10 minutes.
8. Boil the spaghetti in salty water and drain it when it is still tender before serving it with the hot with the meatballs.
The post Tasty & easy South African meatball recipe appeared first on .